Tarot readers are all different. We are like artists and musicians; Each Tarot reader has their own unique style and specialty. My specialty is distance readings with a focus on advice and spiritual guidance. My style is Zen and calming. I do not predict the future.
How a Session Works (It’s the same in person or by email)
- Introduction: In person, we talk a little before the reading starts. I connect to your energy when when I read (email) or hear (in person) either your question for the reading or your OK for an open reading. In person we chat a little more than by email, but the energy connects the same either way.
- Card Shuffle and Layout: I will either shuffle until it intuitively feels right (email) or ask you how many times you want the deck shuffled (in person) The cards are placed on the table face up in whichever pattern you ordered. In private sessions we will use the 7 card layout. Parties vary from 1 card meditations up to the 5 card layout depending on the size and type of party.
- General Pattern: We look at the cards as a whole picture. This can include things like number of major vs minor arcana cards, repeating numbers, where cards fall within the layout, or any purely intuitive impressions that may appear.
- Card by card: We talk about each card individually: its meaning, the meaning of its position within the layout, and the type of message it is giving (advice, caution, validation, thanks, etc.)
- Affirmation: We again summarize and focus the reading’s message for you in the form of a positive affirmation based on the cards.
- Summary “psychic reading”: This puts all the cards back together. In this part we open up to any purely intuitive information that might come through whether it is directly related to your cards & question or not. This is a chance to hear things that are needed, even if they are not requested or expected. Often this part includes colors, aromatherapy and crystal gemstone suggestions.
Sound good? Order your distance reading anytime, 24/7, no appointment needed at www.TaoCraftTarot.com or contact me (TaoCraftTarot@gmail.com) to schedule a Party or Individual session in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh, PA