“Sending Stones Reiki” copyright Ronda Snow 2020, all rights reserved.
- Scroll down to schedule a distance Reiki session.
- I don’t charge for these sessions but I ask that you fill out the Reiki feedback form as a fair exchange.
- Donations are also gratefully accepted at the bottom of this page.
- If you would like to work with a crystal in your session, please choose a ‘sending stone’ from the list above. It is a crystal I will hold while I send the Reiki energy to you. The crystal is thought to enhance the session and hopefully help improve your sense of the energy.
- Please get a “receiving stone.” A similar type of crystal for you to hold during the session would be best. For example, if you choose selenite for me to hold as your sending stone, it would be helpful if you could hold selenite as a receiving stone. If you don’t have a matching type of crystal, any crystal or stone that you like will work, even one you just happen to find outside.
- Contact me with the form below to schedule the session.
- On the scheduled day, set aside 15-30 minutes of uninterrupted time for your session.
- Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed. Make yourself comfortable, seated however you like. Add anything you enjoy to set a quiet meditative mood – a candle, incense, music – it is entirely up to you.
- If you use a receiving stone, hold it in the palm of your non-dominant hand – if you sign your name with your right hand, hold the stone in your left.
- Sit quietly for at least 10 minutes or as long as you need. Closing your eyes is helpful. Allow the energy to flow to you. I send the energy while holding the sending stone with the intent that the energy come to you in a time and a place and a way that is for your highest and best good with harm to none.
- Don’t worry if you notice sensations different from your usual quiet time or meditation. Some people have noticed warmth, relaxation, shift in emotions, seeing colors or even strong memories. Some people experience nothing at all. Each session is unique, and these things are no cause for worry. Allow the session to be its own unique experience.
- When it feels right, open your eyes. Stand up very slowly and be gentle with yourself for several minutes after the session. Drinking a glass of water also helps. Energy sessions are thought to use water more quickly than sitting quietly without the energy. A refreshing drink of water or tea (not sugared or artificially flavored drinks) help to get the most from the session. It may take time, even a week before you notice any help from the session with regard to mood, stress, etc.
- Please fill out the after-Reiki feedback form
Schedule a Distance Reiki Session
Sending Stones Distance Reiki Session Donation
I don't charge for these sessions, but any donations freely offered are gratefully accepted. Thank you.
These “Sending Stones” distance Reiki sessions are intended for personal enrichment ONLY and do not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness whatsoever. They do not in any way replace professional medical or mental health care. These sessions are are as-is with no monetary value, no exchanges. No liability of any kind is accepted. Use 100% at your own risk. Contacting me indicates that you have read website policies and agree to hold Ronda Snow without liability and fully blameless.