WHAT I DO
- Distance (e-mail), Individual and Party Tarot Readings, Distance Reiki sessions, Meditation tutorials, handcrafted meditation mala beads, handcrafted jewelry & accessories.
- Tarot Readings are a customized, ephemeral folk art consisting of verbal or written discussion of randomly selected Tarot cards that typically include artistic embellishments (illustration, keyword notes, photo etc.) E-mail, video, digital handwriting/illustrated, pen and ink versions available.
WHAT I DO NOT DO
- I do not predict the future,
- I do not accept medical or pregnancy questions for Tarot readings.
- The information and services on this website do NOT diagnose, cure, or treat any illness. They do NOT replace professional medical care, mental health care or qualified financial advice.
DISCLAIMER, REFUNDS, EXCHANGES
- I will work with you to provide the best session / e-book / mala possible. In the end, however, these common sense policies must serve as final word in any transaction. Making a purchase or scheduling a session indicates your agreement with all policies and disclaimers.
- No liability real or implied is accepted in any way. You are 100% responsible for anything that happens during a session, because of the session, or how you use the information in readings, books or tutorials. Use my services 100% at your own risk.
- Reiki sessions, meditation tutorials and Tarot sessions and e-books are ephemeral in nature and often highly customized. As such, I am unable to offer refunds or exchanges at this time.
- Mala and other accessories are individually handcrafted, often from natural components. Please allow for variations. All items are sold as-is with no cancellations, refunds or exchanges.
- Your privacy is top priority. I do not discuss my clients with anyone. No information is shared except with your express written permission or in cooperation with legal authority. Example readings, readings in the blog or YouTube channel are edited to protect all personal identities. Any public answer to a Tarot question is done in a privacy-edited format with the foreknowledge and consent of the sitter (person getting a reading.)
- I collect basic contact information including but not limited to name, age, phone, email, address. Any information we discuss is used to provide the customized services that you have requested.
- For accuracy, contact information is re-collected with each new purchase.
- Each reading is unique, customized ephemeral art. A reading’s usefulness decreases as time passes. Readings and contact information are routinely deleted. No replacement readings are available.
- No third-party questions please. I only read for my direct client, and do not answer questions about friends, family, romantic interests, or anyone else out of respect for the other person’s privacy.
- In-person individual Tarot $40
- Bring a Friend Tarot $35
- Distance Tarot (varies $10 to $40) – please see HOME page for odering details
- Party Tarot $75/hour. Travel fees may apply if party location is outside of my base service area.
- Small/Medium Card party: $5/card minimum purchases required.
- Payment due in advance or at time of service
- Online payments as per terms of Paypal / Etsy
- No personal checks
- Parties: host is responsible for $75 minimum purchase regardless of guest participation.
- Parties/In-person: cash in exact change preferred, advance invoice & e-payment available upon request.
- Business appearances: Invoice available by request. Business checks accepted. Please let me know your contracting & paperwork requirements.
- In-person sessions and party appearances may be extended on site by mutual agreement only.
- Any inappropriate commentary, language or behavior on the part of a client will result in immediate termination of reading / party / future appointments at my sole discretion with no refund.
- I reserve the right to cancel any scheduled reading or party at my sole discretion in the case of emergency, illness or inclement weather. You will be notified of the cancellation as soon as it occurs. There is no charge for a cancelled reading or party. Applicable advance payments will be refunded in the event of cancellation.
- General closures & vacation days will be announced on the blog and twitter.com/taocrafttarot
- I will accept cancellations up to 1 hour prior to individual appointment and 1 hour of party appearances at no penalty to you. No-Show in person appointments subject to a fee of $25. Party cancellations with less than 1 hour notice (or after I arrive at the venue) are subject to a $35 fee.
- The client may terminate an in-progress reading for any reason, but full rate applies and is due at the termination of the reading.
Must be age 18 or older to schedule readings or parties
- Age-appropriate readings are available for teens and younger party guests with adult permission.
- Under 18 please obtain parental permission prior to purchasing an e-mail reading.
- All written material copyright Ronda Snow, all rights reserved.
- Book cover artwork as per front matter attributions, all rights reserved.
- Individual blog posts may be shared or quoted with attribution.
- E-mail readings include photos by the author showing showing the client’s individual card layouts. The decks used give permission for such use on their publisher’s website. https://www.llewellyn.com/about/permissions_tarot.php information is cited in accordance with that permission in the reading itself. Heart of Stars Tarot 3rd edition (out of print) used with the direct permission of artist and author, Thom Pham.
- To the best of my knowledge, all other images on this site are either public domain or are licensed “free to share and use.” Please direct any concerns about images to email@example.com.
- All appearances are casual attire unless we agree otherwise in advance.
- Witch and Fortune Teller costumes available for Halloween season.
- I do not accept unsolicited sales calls. I do not cold call my clients and expect the same courtesy from other businesses. I may be contacted at TaoCraftTarot@gmail.com as an alternative.
- Phone or Skype readings require both appointment and prepayment.
- Voicemail is available 24/7. Due to a high volume of spam and robocalls, I only return calls that leave a voicemail.