WHAT I DO
- Distance (e-mail, video, phone) Tarot Readings, Distance Reiki sessions, Meditation tutorials, handcrafted meditation mala beads, handcrafted jewelry & accessories. In-person individual Tarot sessions and Tarot party entertainment are on hiatus during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Tarot Readings are a customized, ephemeral folk art consisting of verbal or written discussion of randomly selected Tarot cards that typically include artistic embellishments (illustration, keyword notes, photo etc.)
WHAT I DO NOT DO
- I do not predict the future,
- I do not accept medical or pregnancy questions.
- I do not read about anyone without their knowledge and direct consent.
- The information and services on this website and in my writings do not diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any illness. They do NOT replace professional medical care, mental health care or qualified financial advice in any way.
DISCLAIMER, REFUNDS, EXCHANGES
- I will work with you to provide the best session / e-book / mala possible. In the end, however, these common sense policies must serve as final word in any transaction.
- Making a purchase or scheduling a session indicates your agreement with all policies and disclaimers.
- No liability real or implied is accepted in any way. You are 100% responsible for anything that happens during a session, because of the session, or how you use the information in readings, books or tutorials. Use my services 100% at your own risk.
- Tarot readings are unique works of folk art. They are ephemeral in nature and highly customized. As such, I am unable to offer refunds or exchanges at this time.
- Mala, handwritten Tarot and other accessories are individually handcrafted, often from natural components. Please allow for natural variations. All items including e-books are sold as-is with no cancellations, refunds or exchanges.
- Your privacy is top priority. I do not discuss my clients with anyone. In order to provide the services you request, I collect basic contact information including but not limited to name, age, phone, email, address. No information is shared except with your express written permission or in cooperation with legal authority. Example readings, readings in the blog or YouTube channel are edited to protect all personal identities. Any public answer to a Tarot question is done in a privacy-edited format with the foreknowledge and consent of the person getting the reading.
- For accuracy, contact information is re-collected with each new purchase.
- Each reading is unique, customized ephemeral art. A reading’s usefulness decreases as time passes. Readings and contact information are routinely deleted. No replacement readings are available.
- Payment due in advance or at time of service
- Online payments as per terms of Paypal / Etsy
- No personal checks
- Parties: host is responsible for $75 minimum purchase regardless of guest participation.
- Parties/In-person: cash in exact change preferred, credit cards securely processed by PayPal.
- Business appearances: Invoice available by request. Please let me know your contracting & paperwork requirements.
- In-person sessions and party appearances may be extended on site by mutual agreement only.
- Any inappropriate commentary, language or behavior on the part of a client will result in immediate termination of reading / party / future appointments at my sole discretion with no refund.
- I reserve the right to cancel any scheduled reading or party at my sole discretion in the case of emergency, illness or inclement weather. You will be notified of the cancellation as soon as it occurs. There is no charge for a cancelled reading or party. Applicable advance payments will be refunded in the event of cancellation.
- General closures & vacation days will be announced on the blog and twitter.com/taocrafttarot
- I will accept cancellations up to 1 hour prior to individual appointment and 1 hour of party appearances at no penalty to you. No-Show in person appointments subject to a fee of $25. Party cancellations with less than 1 hour notice (or after I arrive at the venue) are subject to a $35 fee.
- Party appearances may be extended on-site at the rate of $75/hour if my schedule allows for the extension.
- The client may terminate an in-progress reading for any reason, but full rate applies and is due at the termination of the reading.
Must be age 18 or older to schedule readings or parties
- Age-appropriate readings are available for teens and younger party guests with adult permission.
- Under 18 please obtain parental permission prior to purchasing an e-mail reading.
- All written material copyright Ronda Snow, all rights reserved.
- Book cover artwork as per front matter attributions, all rights reserved.
- Blog posts may be shared or quoted with attribution.
- E-mail readings include photos by the author showing showing the client’s individual card layouts. The Tarot decks pictured give permission for such use on their publisher’s website. https://www.llewellyn.com/about/permissions_tarot.php information is cited in accordance with that permission in the reading itself. Heart of Stars Tarot 3rd edition (out of print) used with the direct permission of artist and author, Thom Pham. Animal Wise Tarot used with the permission of DragonHawk Publishing.
- All appearances are casual attire unless we agree otherwise in advance.
- Witch and Fortune Teller costumes available for the Halloween season.
- I do not accept unsolicited sales calls. I do not cold call my clients and expect the same courtesy from other businesses. I may be contacted at TaoCraftTarot@gmail.com as an alternative.
- Phone or Skype readings require both an advance appointment and prepayment.
- Voicemail is available 24/7. Due to a high volume of spam and robocalls, I only return calls that leave a voicemail message with a phone number.
updated May 2020