WHAT I DO
- I read Tarot: My Tarot readings are customized, ephemeral folk art consisting of verbal or written discussion of randomly selected Tarot cards. Readings may include artistic embellishments (illustration, keyword notes, photo etc.) Available in email (typed, video) live phone call and pen & paper handwritten formats. In-person sessions are currently closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- I write stuff: The TaoCraft Tarot blog is free and opt in only. E-books are available in the TaoCraftTarotShop on Etsy.
- I make things: handcrafted meditation mala beads and miscellaneous handcrafted jewelry & accessories are also in the shop.
- Meditation tutorials are now online-only.
- In-person individual and party Tarot are closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
WHAT I DO NOT DO
- I do not predict the future,
- I do not accept medical or pregnancy questions.
- I do not read anyone without their knowledge and direct consent (Readings focus only on you and do not tell you about anyone else)
- The information and services on this website and in my writings do not diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any illness. They do NOT replace professional medical care, mental health care or qualified financial advice in any way.
DISCLAIMER, REFUNDS, EXCHANGES
- I will work with you to provide the best session / e-book / mala possible. Tarot is highly customized ephemeral performance art. Mala, handwritten Tarot and other accessories are individually handcrafted, often from natural components. Please allow for natural variations. All items and services, including e-books, are sold as-is with no cancellations, refunds or exchanges.
- Making a purchase or scheduling a session indicates your agreement with all policies and disclaimers.
- No liability real or implied is accepted in any way. You are 100% responsible for anything that happens during a session, because of the session, or how you use the information in readings, books or tutorials. Use my services 100% at your own risk.
- Your privacy is top priority. In order to provide the services you request, I collect basic contact information including but not limited to name, age, phone, email, address. No information is shared except with your express written permission or in cooperation with legal authority.
- Example readings, readings in the blog or YouTube channel are edited to protect all personal identities. Any public answer to a Tarot question is done in a privacy-edited format with the foreknowledge and consent of the person getting the reading.
- For accuracy, contact information is re-collected with each new purchase.
- Each reading is unique, customized, ephemeral art. A reading’s usefulness decreases as time passes. Readings and contact information are routinely deleted. No replacement readings are available.
- Any video content in reading documents link to private share videos that can only be accessed by the link provided to the client.
- Payment due at time of online order. Secure online payments are processed according to Paypal or Etsy Checkout terms of service.
- No personal checks
- Parties: host is responsible for $75 minimum purchase regardless of guest participation.
- Parties/In-person: cash in exact change preferred, credit cards securely processed by PayPal. No personal checks.
- Business appearances: Invoice available by request. Please let me know your contracting & paperwork requirements.
- Any inappropriate commentary or behavior on the part of a client will result in immediate termination of a session at my sole discretion with no refund.
- Religious proselytizing is inappropriate and will not be tolerated in any form.
- I reserve the right to cancel any scheduled reading or party at my sole discretion. You will be notified of the cancellation as soon as it occurs. There is no charge for a cancelled reading or party. Applicable advance payments will be refunded in the event of cancellation on my part.
- General closures & vacation days will be announced on the blog and twitter.com/taocrafttarot
- Any call for phone Tarot that is more than 15 minutes late is considered a missed appointment. Any missed appointment that is not rescheduled within two weeks of the original appointment day is forfeit. Making the call for the reading and rescheduling missed appointments is solely the customer’s responsibility.
- I will accept cancellations up to 1 hour prior to an appointment at no penalty to you. No-Show in person appointments subject to a fee of $25. Party cancellations with less than 1 hour notice (or after I arrive at the venue) are subject to a $35 fee.
- Party appearances may be extended by mutual agreement on-site at the rate of $75/hour if my schedule allows.
- The client may end any in-progress individual reading or Tarot party appearance for any reason, but full rate applies and is due when the session is ended.
Must be age 18 or older to schedule readings or parties
- Age-appropriate readings are available for teens and younger party guests with adult permission.
- Under 18 please obtain parental permission prior to purchasing an e-mail reading.
- All written material copyright Ronda Snow, all rights reserved.
- Book cover artwork as per front matter attributions, all rights reserved.
- Blog posts may be shared or quoted with attribution.
- E-mail readings include photos by the author of the client’s individual card layout. The Tarot decks pictured give permission for such use on their publisher’s website. https://www.llewellyn.com/about/permissions_tarot.php Citation in accordance with that permission in the reading itself. Heart of Stars Tarot 3rd edition used with the direct permission of artist and author, Thom Pham. Animal Wise Tarot used with the permission of DragonHawk Publishing.
- All appearances are casual attire unless we agree otherwise in advance.
- Witch and Fortune Teller costumes available for the Halloween season.
- I do not accept unsolicited sales calls.
- Phone readings require both an advance appointment and prepayment.
- Voicemail is available 24/7. Due to a high volume of spam and robocalls, I only return calls that leave a voicemail message with a phone number.
reviewed and updated February 2021