Domestic day! Where we live is an echo of our inner world, and also an influence on it. Make a positive feedback loop. A good clean can make you feel a little better, feeling a little better shows in a nicer space and so on. It’s not a material, fancy thing, it’s a self-care energy thing.
With the Apollo 11 50th anniversary this past weekend, and Lightsail 2’s successful sail deployment yesterday (congratulations Lightsail team and Planetary Society!) all the science in the air woke Zombie Cat from his summer snooze.
Z.C. is awake, shambling around TaoCraft and wanting to do a few Tarot readings in his usual just-for-fun prediction style. To get a FREE yes-or-no Tarot reading answered in the blog (redacted for privacy) just submit your question with the form below or the one on the special offers page.
The heat and humidity makes Zombie Cat really cranky, so any questions that don’t follow the rules go right in the “nope” bin.
Offer ends August 31, 2019
FREE five card Tarot reading to the first person who:
1, Subscribes to the TaoCraft Tarot blog
2. Completes the form below (must agree w/ permission & disclaimer to qualify)
Last Days for the Reader appreciation giveaway
Click the white “follow” button over there ->
Enter your email as instructed (don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone)
I’ll draw a card just for you and send an open/general one card daily meditation TAROT READING to the email you used to subscribe as a way to say THANK YOU.
If you would like to have your reading focus on a certain question or topic, please contact me at email@example.com If I don’t hear from you in 24 hours after you sign up, I’ll send the open reading as above.
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING
The first readings from the February giveaway are zipping their way through the Intertubes.
Every new email subscriber in February (use the white button) ->
gets a free one card daily meditation Tarot reading by e-mail sent to the address you use to subscribe. Send your question, topic or concern to TaoCraftTarot@gmail.com. If I don’t hear from you in 24 hours, I’ll assume you are ok with an “open” style reading.
I *HEART* my readers Valentine Special
FREE Tarot giveaway
- FOLLOW TaoCraft Tarot using the WHITE follow button over there ->
- Send your question or your permission for an open reading to TaoCraftTarot@gmail.com
- If I don’t hear from you in 24 hours I’ll assume an open reading and email it to the email you used to subscribe
- Don’t use the blue WordPress button, it doesn’t count. Only new email subscribers are eligible.
- Offer ends midnight (GMT -5) February 28, 2019
Already subscribed with the wordpress blue button before today? You 9 good folks know who you are. Send an email and you get a reading too!
Until midnight 12-31-18: Get a FREE Zombie Cat yes/no reading. Just FOLLOW the blog (psst….follow button over there –> ) and email your question to TaoCraftTarot@gmail.com. Your answer will post here, just like this one
Q: Will I get a cat in 2019?
Your Cards are:
- Ace of Cups
- Ace of Coins
- Four of coins
A: Yes….Why not?
Actually, there are a few good reasons why not…
- Are you or any of the humans you live with allergic to cats? I’ve seen it happen, and it isn’t pretty. One family member is allergic, but another is too attached to re-home the kitty who has to live with a couple of miserable, resentful humans. Maybe not that tragic, but still not the best vibe possible for humans or felines.
- While we are on the topic of close relationships (ace of cups) are you allowed to have cats where you live? Cats want a home, not to live a perpetual smuggler’s Kessel run (Star Wars reference – Zombie Cat likes sci fi)
- Are you willing to commit to giving your fur-friend a long term home? Will they be one of your close circle of friends (still ace of cups)
- Can you afford to gear up and give your cat the things he needs (food, litter box, toys, vet care if needed, spay/neuter) (ace of coins)
- Advice: If you can do it right, go for it. Rescue, rescue rescue! A shelter cat is the most affordable way to maybe save a furry life even on a modest budget (4 of coins) plus BONUS! shelter folks know a lot, and can help you if you have any questions about your new fuzz buddy floof friend.
Happy New Year to both of you!
- Click “follow” over there -> (or around here somewhere if you are on mobile) If you already follow, THANK YOU
- Send an e-mail to TaoCraftTarot@gmail.com with any yes-or-no question for a #freegiveaway #YesOrNo #TarotReading in #Zombie #Cat style
- Watch for your answer in the #TaoCraftTarot #blog (adjusted for privacy – no one can tel it is you. Names are never used, e-mails are never shared)
Just for fun. No monetary value. Use at your own risk, after all it says ZOMBIE right there in the name. All Zombie Cat readings are 100% GUARANTEED to contain words and sentences. Anything beyond that is a coin toss with a solid 50% chance of being dead wrong. No lifeguard on duty, swim at you own risk. Wash your hands. Eat your vegetables. Get vaccinated.
Wishing all of you a happy, healthy, prosperous 2019!
Get a FREE Zombie Cat yes-or-no Tarot Reading
- Email your your yes-or-no question to TaoCraftTarot@gmail.com
- Follow the blog at http://www.TaoCraftTarot.com
- Your reading will be redacted if needed for privacy if needed, but will appear in the blog asap.
- Offer ends midnight est 12-31-2018
Disclaimer: All Zombie Cat readings are 199% guaranteed to contain words and sentences, but other than that have at least a 50% chance of being dead wrong. No monetary value. Entertainment only. Buyer beware because hey, it says ZOMBIE right there in the name. No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk. Eat your vegetables and get vaccinated. Thank you.
Q: (M. Asks) “What will next year bring?”
A: 2019 will bring confusion and minor misunderstandings. You can totally change this future by reading and following instructions.
Yes-or-No Tarot formats can’t answer open ended questions like this any more than those magic 8 ball toys can BUT don’t forget 99.999% of the time, the more open a Tarot question is, the better the reading is. Set expectations can be more blinding than enlightening, so you actually did the right thing by keeping open-ness around your question.
So let’s do this instead. Let’s pull a card that will give you a theme, a general read of which way the energies are flowing for you for 2019 as it stands now. But remember all of it can change through your choices and actions. If you don’t like the card or the reading, it might hold a clue how you can change directions instead. It’s all cause and effect really, just like science. Each choice and action is a cause that gives a future effect. That is why “psychic” predictions are pretty unreliable, no more that that 50-50 coin toss probability it talks about in the disclaimer. If I make a specific “prediction” now, any little flutter of your intention could change it all 5 minutes from now. It is more helpful by a long shot to give you larger, more general ideas to help you navigate the larger, more general energy flows that seem to lay ahead.
Your card for today is: The Five of Swords
Ouf! I was teasing earlier when I talked about confusion and following directions earlier, before I drew the card. But the 5 of swords hints that this year might actually be headed in an unsettled direction. The word “jumbled” springs to mind. It doesn’t feel like it all has to do with you…that some might come from other’s indecisiveness and actions, but you have to play your part. “Clean vision” “clear planning” all come to mind. See the gray areas in the sky on the card? That might be clouds or it could symbolize the smoke, fog or confusion of a battlefield. It may be your strong suit, or it may be something you are learning, but it feels important for you to keep your head. No matter what other people are doing, no matter if they are making it easy or hard for you to do, your big task in the upcoming year is to be clear-eyed, and level headed, to see clearly and realistically, even when those around you do not. Hold on to hopes and dreams, yes, but don’t force them onto the world around you. See what is really there so you can do whatever needs done. The universe will unfold perfectly, but on it’s time frame, not ours. Things might not turn out how you want or expect….but if you are ok with that, it gives room and energy for things to turn out BETTER than you expected, too.
We’ll give Zombie Cat his formal introduction to TaoCraft Tarot a little later. Short version: Zombie Cat was inspired by Shrodinger’s famous thought experiment, an episode of “Menage A Tarot” podcast and the simple question “Why not both?”
You can order Zombie Cat’s yes-or-no readings anytime in the shop, but every now and again Zombie Cat shambles out of the shadows and gives yes-or-no readings for free in the form of anonymous blog posts. Ask Zombie Cat anything. Who knows what kind of answer you will get, but you will get an answer that is 100% absolutely guaranteed to contain words and maybe even whole sentences. Anything else, there is at least a 50% chance of it being dead wrong.
To get a FREE yes-or-no Tarot Reading for NEW YEAR 2019:
- Email a yes or no question to TaoCraftTarot@gmail.com
- Subscribe to the (also free) TaoCraftTarot Blog with the handy “follow” button over there in the right hand column —–>
- Look for your answer in the blog. (it won’t contain any names or way to individually identify you…so no worries. You’ll have full plausible deniability)
- Offer ends December 31, 2018